Furniture Restoration & Repairs
Click on the images below to view examples of the furniture we have restored. If you have a loved piece of furniture that you would like to breathe life into again, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Paul restored our cabinet with great care and skill. Communication was very easy and the work was done professionally.
Ted and Elspeth Shipton, Avonhead
Timber table top and bench top refinish service.
- This service will carryout a quick sand off of the old finish and apply a water based polyurethane finish to the tables. (other finish types available, however will require more time to dry)
- Minor repairs, such as some cracks can also be repaired same day.
- All work can be done on-site, minimal dust produced due to use of vacuum sanders (or we can carry out the work at our workshop)
- Antique furniture restoration and repairs
- Cane furniture repairs
- Timber door, window, bench and cabinetry repair and restoration service: We can give your damaged and tired windows and doors new life.
- Resizing holes for hobs, ovens fridges and other appliances
- Broken and weak chair/table joints: We can repair and rejoin these joints, modify to make stronger.
- Remodelling of old furniture: height/length adjustments for individual physical needs of clients, but also complete transformations for artistic purposes eg a drawer converted to a seat
- Broken parts of any furniture: Any broken sections of indoor or outdoor furniture bring it in and we can make a replacement part for you. Resurfacing to make your furniture look new again.
- Taking the bow out of tables
- Full custom made furniture: We can make any design of furniture you desire from any timber, or timber metal, glass combinations.