Furniture Restoration & Repairs
Click on the images below to view examples of the furniture we have restored. If you have a loved piece of furniture that you would like to breathe life into again, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Timber table top and bench top refinish service.
- This service will carryout a quick sand off of the old finish and apply a water based polyurethane finish to the tables. (other finish types available, however will require more time to dry)
- Minor repairs, such as some cracks can also be repaired same day.
- All work can be done on-site, minimal dust produced due to use of vacuum sanders (or we can carry out the work at our workshop)
- Antique furniture restoration and repairs
- Cane furniture repairs
- Timber door and window repair and restoration service: We can give your damaged and tired windows and doors new life.
- Broken and weak chair/table joints: We can repair and rejoin these joints, modify to make stronger.
- Remodelling of old furniture: height/length adjustments for individual physical needs of clients, but also complete transformations for artistic purposes eg a drawer converted to a seat
- Broken parts of any furniture: Any broken sections of indoor or outdoor furniture bring it in and we can make a replacement part for you. Resurfacing to make your furniture look new again.
- Full custom made furniture: We can make any design of furniture you desire from any timber, or timber metal, glass combinations.