Furniture Restoration & Repairs
- Antique furniture restoration and repairs
- Timber door, window, bench and cabinetry repair and restoration
- Resizing holes for hobs, ovens fridges and other appliances
- Broken and weak chair/table joints: We can repair and rejoin these joints, modify to make stronger.
- Remodelling of old furniture: height/length adjustments for individual physical needs of clients, but also complete transformations for artistic purposes eg a drawer converted to a seat
- Broken parts of any furniture: Any broken sections of indoor or outdoor furniture bring it in and we can make a replacement part for you.
- Resurfacing to make your furniture look new again. Removing candle burns, scratches, watermarks, dog bites and general wear and tear.
- Updating your furniture with a new finish
Taking the bow out of tables
Paul restored our cabinet with great care and skill. Communication was very easy and the work was done professionally.
Ted and Elspeth, Avonhead